Feeling home alone with your belly growling? The best company we can give you is found in this special lasagna in a cup recipe. Get the ingredients fresh & easy at HeroMarket!
2 pasta lasagna sheets
3/4 cup (180ml) water
1 tsp olive oil
3 tbsp tomato sauce
4 tbsp cream cheese
3 tbsp spinach, uncooked
2 tbsp cooked sausage, optional
1 tbsp grated cheddar cheese
1. Roughly break the pasta sheets and place in a large microwavable mug.
2. Cover with water and olive oil. The olive oil stops the lasagna sticking together while cooking.
3. Microwave for 3-4 min or until the pasta is tender. Check on it half way through and stir.
4. Once cooked drain away the cooking water and remove the pasta from the mug
5. Add 1 tablespoons tomato sauce and spread on the bottom of your mug.
6. Then do a layer of pasta, layer of spinach, sausage (optional) and cream cheese.
7. Repeat the layers all the way to the top of the mug
8. Once you get to the top sprinkle grated cheddar on top.
9. Place in the microwave and cook for 2.5 to 3 minutes or until the lasagna is heated through. Always keep a close eye on your mug while in the microwave so it doesn’t over flow or over cook.
10. Let cool for a couple minutes and enjoy!
This amazing recipe is adapted fromwww.biggerbolderbaking.com