- Ensure monthly payroll is processed accurately and timely.
- Attend to employee's queries pertaining to payroll related matters.
- Generate letters such as confirmation, increment, promotion, transfer, contract renewal and etc.
- Generate any ad-hoc tasks as required by management/task assigned by manager.
- Hadnling employees grievances, conduct counselling and disciplonary cases such as issuing of warning letter and performing investigations.
- Willing to travel to outstation for recruitment and provide staff training.
- Good working environment.
- Attractive salary.
- 5 days working week.
- At least 3 years working experience in human relations is required for this position.
- Well versed wtih Malaysia labour Law, Employment Act and other related legislation.
- Able to work independently.
- Good communication and interpersonal skill.
- Requirement of language: English, Bahasa Malaysia and Chinese.
No. 11-1, Jalan Sri Permaisuri 8, Bandar Sri Permaisuri, Cheras 56000 Kuala Lumpur.
Interested Canidates are invited to apply ONLINE by submitting a detailed resume together with current & expected salaries together with recent passport-sized photographs.
Email: email@example.com (only shortlisted candidates will be notified for interview)