AVOID THE CHEMICALS WITH DIY LAUNDRY DETERGENT
Looking for a chemical-free alternative detergent? Here’s a super simple, free of toxic chemicals, and only requires four ingredients DIY detergent.
- ½ cup of Epsom Salt
- 1 ½ cups of Sodium Bicarbonate
- 1 ½ cups of Washing Soda
- ¼ cup of Sea Salt
- 20-25 drops Essential Oils (optional)
- Mix well and be sure to incorporate all ingredients, including essential oils, if using.
- Store in a Mason jar or other glass jar of choice with a lid.
- Use approximately 1-2 tablespoons per load.
Tip inspired by Mary Beth from bootsandhooveshomestead.com