CLEAN CARPET STAINS WITHOUT EXPENSIVE EQUIPMENT!
Cleaning carpets at the laundry shop can be quite expensive, even to rent equipment for it. Here’s how you can easily clean your carpet without hurting your pocket.
- Firstly, get a bucket of warm water and your preferred cleaning tool ready.
- Vacuum the entire area you wish to clean to get rid of any dirt and dust.
- Then, using baking soda, sprinkle the stain until completely covered (If using dish soap, measure the stain’s size, and use 1 tablespoon per 6 to 8 inches of stain).
- Swoosh it around until you see bubbles.
- Next, gently scrub the stain with warm water using a brush. Do not completely soak the floor! Just make it wet enough to scrub away the dirt/stain.
- Once done, turn on any fans, or open nearby windows to allow the carpet to air dry.
- Once dry, vacuum again. You’ll then have a cleaner carpet!
Tips inspired by Cameron Jones from firstforwomen.com