GUIDE TO REMOVE HARD WATER STAINS IN A TOILET BOWL
Toilet bowl is one of the most-used seats in your home. Thus, it requires a certain level of attention when cleaning it. Here is a step-by-step guide on how you can easily remove hard water stains in your toilet bowl.
- Firstly, you will need 2 to 3 cups of vinegar and a cup of baking soda
- Pour the vinegar into the toilet bowl and scrub it around with a toilet brush. Then, let it sit for about one minute.
- Next, add the baking soda into the toilet bowl and add another 1 to 2 cups of vinegar. This combination will create a fizzing action. Let the solution sit for about 10 minutes.
- After 10 minutes, use a toilet brush to scrub the solution around the bowl and mak sure to get the solution onto any stains that are above the water line.
- Don’t flush the toilet yet! Let the vinegar and soda solution sit for up to 30 minutes.
- Then scrub it again one or two more times until the stain is gone. If any stain remains, scrub it with the toilet brush or a stiff-bristled nylon brush.
- Lastly, flush the toilet to rinse. You will then have a squeaky clean toilet bowl.