HERE'S HOW TO CLEAN YOUR MAKE UP BRUSH
We put on make-up almost every day using all the beauty kit. But do you know how often and how can you clean the kits?
You should clean your brushes weekly and here’s how to clean your makeup brushes and sponges in just seven steps:
- Wet the bristles with lukewarm water.
- Place a drop of any cleanser of your choice into the palm of your clean hand.
- Next, gently massage the tips of the bristles in your palm.
- Rinse the bristles thoroughly.
- After the rinse, squeeze out the excess moisture with a clean towel.
- Re-form the brush head back into its original shape.
- Then, let the brush dry with its bristles hanging off the edge of a counter, which allows it to dry in the correct shape. (Never let your brushes dry on a towel as the bristles can turn mildewy)
Tips inspired by Kate Sullivan, Kristi Kellogg, & Stephanie Saltzman from allure.com