HOW TO CLEAN CEILING FAN BLADES?
Is your ceiling fan not as cool as it was? It may be due to the dust it collected. Here is a way to easily clean your ceiling fan for a cooler room!
- Firstly, turn off the ceiling fan and carefully position your step ladder under the ceiling fan and climb the step ladder.
- Once you have got to a point on the ladder where you can easily reach the fan, cover the fan blades completely with pillowcase.
- Apply some pressure and slowly pull the pillowcase back to keep the dust and dirt inside
- Repeat the process in step 3, on the remaining ceiling fan blades.
- Once step 4 is completed double-check the blades to see if all the excess dirt or dust has been removed. Use a cloth to wipe off if there is any remaining dust.
- And you’re DONE!