SIMPLE GUIDE TO ORGANISE YOUR CLOSET
Tired of looking at a messy and unorganised closet. Follow this guide that will help you easily organize your closet for good!
- Declutter your clothes by categories (eg.: pants, tops, shirts, and etc.) and sort them accordingly.
- Store your clothes by categories! This will make it easier for you to locate your clothes.
- Use coordinating hangers to limit the visual clutter and give your closet a more streamlined look.
- Stack thick item in separate piles since they do not slump or crinkle easily
- Colour code your wardrobe to pick your outfit easier. Doing so will also make your closet easier on the eyes!