THE BEST WAY TO ORGANISE YOUR FREEZER
Do you have to rummage through everything to look for your chicken wings in the freezer? Or have stuff fallen over when you open it? Well, then it’s time to organise it! Here are the 5 best ways to organise your freezer.
- Take the time to portion out ingredients into usable portions. That way, you can just pull out what you need and thaw the right amount.
- Freeze things flat. Put that leftover gravy in a freezer bag, seal, and lay the bag flat in the freezer until frozen. Flat things of an even thickness are easier to stack or organise upright in a container.
- Invest in plastic tubs or organisers to keep things from falling out!
- Don’t store ice cream at the door as the door is the warmest place in the freezer. It will increase the risk of melting and refreezing.
- Take the time to label and date foods!
Inspired from thekitchn.com by Christine Gallary