15-MINUTE SHRIMP ROSE PASTA
Delicious Creamy Shrimp Rose Pasta recipe! A quick and easy flavourful weeknight or weekend dinner that comes together in just 15-minutes!
- 170g of large shrimp (deveined and peeled)
- 200g of spaghetti (choice of pasta)
- 1 tbsp of olive oil
- 4 garlic cloves (thinly sliced)
- 1-2 dried red chilies (crushed in quarters lengthwise)
- 1/2 medium-sized yellow onion sliced
- 1 medium-sized tomato diced
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1 cup of heavy cream
- 2 tbsp of mozzarella/parmesan cheese (grated)
- salt and pepper to taste
- chopped parsley for garnish
- Firstly, season shrimp with salt and pepper to taste and set it aside.
- Next, in a large pot of boiling salted water, add pasta and cook for about 1-min less than the recommended time. Drain and set aside.
- Then, heat olive oil in a skillet over medium heat and add garlic & red chilies to cook until fragrant.
- Once fragrance, add shrimp, onion, and tomato to cook. Stir occasionally until the shrimp turns pink in color. Then add tomato sauce and heavy cream and bring to a boil.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste and stir in the pasta and cheese. Combine everything together and garnish with parsley. Enjoy!
Recipe inspired by Elle from cookerru.com