Are you in the mood for Italian? Try this simple Aglio Olio recipe to satisfy your craving. You’ll surely feel like you’re in the streets with every bite.
- 1 pack of uncooked spaghetti
- 6 cloves of thinly sliced garlic
- 1/2 cup of olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon of red pepper flakes
- Ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup of chopped fresh
- Italian parsley
- 1 cup of finely grated Parmesan cheese
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Cook spaghetti in the boiling water while stirring occasionally for around 12 minutes. Drain and transfer the cooked pasta to a pasta bowl.
- Combine garlic and olive oil in a pan and cook over medium heat for about 10 minutes.
- Reduce heat to medium-low when olive oil begins to bubble. Cook and stir for around 5 minutes until garlic turns golden brown. Then, remove from heat.
- Stir red pepper flakes, black pepper, and salt into the pasta.
- Then, pour in olive oil and garlic, and sprinkle on Italian parsley and half of the Parmesan cheese; stir until fully combined.
- Pasta is ready to serve topped with the remaining Parmesan cheese.