BAKED OAT CAKE
Try your hand in a versatile & healthy breakfast with Baked Oat Cake!
- ½ cup of rolled oats or quick oats
- 1 ripe banana
- 1 egg
- 1 tbsp of syrup
- ½ tsp of baking powder
- Cooking spray
- 1 tbsp of cocoa powder
- Preheat the oven to a temperature of 175°C.
- Grease a ramekin or oven-safe pan with cooking spray.
- Combine all ingredients in a blender for about 1 minute, until the mixture is smooth and well-blended.Then, transfer the batter into the prepared ramekin.
- Bake for about 20-25 minutes, until a cake tester inserted in the center, comes out with just a couple of crumbs. Then allow cooling in the pan for 10 minutes before serving and frosting.
Recipe inspired by Yumna Jawad from feelgoodfoodie.net