BEST BANANA BREAD!
Finally, a vegan dessert! Looks super amazingggg!
Vegan Banana Bread
200g all-purpose flour
150g soy milk
50g sweetener/sugar (and extra for topping)
1/2 teaspoon vanilla
1tbsp baking powder
50g chopped walnuts (and save some whole walnuts for topping)
1. Mash 150g of banana and slice the rest.
2. Add all the remaining ingredients except the sliced banana and mix in a large mixing bowl.
3. Gently fold the sliced banana into the mixture.
4. Fill lined loaf pan and top with extra sugar and walnuts.
5. Bake at 180°C for 45 minutes or until fully baked.
6. Leave to cool in tray for about 10 minutes then transfer to a wire rack to cool completely.
7. Serve warm, cold, on its own or with ice cream!
This amazing recipe is by @yumyumgoodfood