Teriyaki chicken is a quick and easy meal for lunch or dinner! It’s so good, you would want to eat it every day ;)
- 1/3 of soy sauce
- 1 1/2 tbsp of rice vinegar
- 1 tsp of sesame oil
- 1 1/2 tbsp of honey
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- 2 tsp of finely minced fresh ginger
- 1 1/2 tsp of cornstarch
- 1 tbsp of vegetable oil
- 450g of boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into small pieces
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Sesame seeds, for garnish
- Firstly, make the e by whisking together soy sauce, rice vinegar, oil, honey, garlic, ginger, and cornstarch in a bowl.
- Next, heat oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Then, add chicken to the let and season with salt and pepper. Cook until golden and almost cooked through for around 10 minutes.
- Pour sauce over chicken and simmer until sauce has thickened slightly and chicken is cooked through for another 5 minutes.
- Garnish with sesame seeds and serve over rice.
Recipe inspired by Lena Abraham from delish.com