DELICIOUS OVEN BAKE CHICKEN KEBAB
Don’t have a grill at home? Don’t worry! Try this delicious oven-bake chicken kebab recipe instead.
- 1 kg of chicken thighs (boneless and skinless and cut lengthways)
For the marinade:
- 150 g of natural yogurt
- 2 tsp of paprika powder
- 2 tsp of ground cumin
- 5 tsp of cinnamon
- 5 tsp of dried chili flakes
- 3 cloves of fresh garlic
- 1 lemon (zest and juice)
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- Firstly, mix all the marinade ingredients together well in a large bowl.
- Next, add the chicken thighs into the marinade and mix well. Once mixed, cover the chickens with cling film and set aside to rest for at least 30 minutes (even better to leave it overnight)
- Then, thread the chicken pieces onto skewers and cook inside the over for about 20 minutes or until golden on the outside and cooked through.
Delicious recipe inspired by Sarah from www.tamingtwins.com