EASY 2-MIN CREAMY CHOCOLATE PUDDING RECIPE
This chocolate pudding recipe takes no time at all! Easy 2-min recipe to satisfy your chocolaty dessert craving.
- 2/3 cup of sugar
- 1/4 cup of cocoa powder
- 3 tbsp of cornstarch
- 1/4 tsp of salt
- 2and 1/4 cups of milk
- 2 tbsp of butter/margarine
- 1 tsp of vanilla extract
- In a saucepan, stir together sugar, cocoa, cornstarch and salt. Gradually stir in milk.
- Cook over medium heat and stir constantly, until mixture boils for around 1 minute.
- Next, remove mixture from heat and stir in butter and vanilla.
- Once mixture are well mixed together, pour into individual dessert dishes. To avoid a skin from forming on top, press plastic wrap directly onto surface.
- Ready to serve warm or refrigerate at least 2 hours.
Recipe inspired by Hershey’s Kitchen via hersheys.com