EASY CHEESECAKE RECIPE
A delicious and cheesecake recipe with just 4 simple ingredients. The texture is smooth, rich, and creamy, perfect for any time of the day.
- 9 to 10 of whole graham crackers, crushed
- 1/4 cup of confectioners' sugar
- 5 1/3 tablespoons of melted butter
- 1/8 teaspoon of salt
- 2 packages of cream cheese, at room temperature
- 2 eggs
- 2/3 cup of granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- Select a pan with top dimension of at least 9", and height of at least 1 1/4". Preheat the oven to 180°C.
- Make the crust by stirring together all of the crust ingredient and mix until thoroughly combined.
- Press the crumbs into the bottom and up the sides of the pan. Make sure the bottom layers are thicker than on the sides.
- Make the filling by mixing together room-temperature cream cheese and sugar until smooth. Next, add eggs and vanilla extract in the mix and mix again until smooth. To avoid beating too much air into the batter, use a mixer set at low-medium speed. Use softened cream cheese that is at room temperature to avoid lumps.
- Once everything is mix, pour the filling into the crust and place the cheesecake in the oven. Bake it for 20 minutes, then add a crust shield by using strips of aluminum foil. Bake for an additional 10 minutes (for a total of about 30 minutes).
- Remove the cheesecake from the oven, and set it on a rack to cool. Once the cake is cool, refrigerate and cover it, until you're ready to serve.
Recipe inspired by kingarthurbaking.com