HOMEMADE BAKED CHIPS
Homemade baked chips - the perfect snack for your family! Easy to bake and healthier too ???? Get the ingredients fresh & easy right here at HeroMarket.
Vegetable-oil cooking spray
1kg russet potatoes, cut into 1/4-inch-thick slices
3 tablespoons olive oil
Pinch of cayenne pepper
Freshly ground pepper
1. Preheat oven to 200 degrees celcius.
2. Lightly coat 2 rimmed baking sheets with cooking spray; set aside.
3. Put potatoes, oil, 1 tablespoon salt, and the cayenne in a large bowl; season with pepper. Toss to combine.
4. Arrange potato slices on prepared baking sheets, spacing them 1/4 inch apart.
5. Bake, rotating sheets halfway through, until potatoes are crisp and golden brown, about 30 minutes.
6. Spread out potatoes on parchment paper; let dry 5 minutes. Sprinkle with salt, if desired.
This amazing recipe is adapted fromwww.marthastewart.com