Are you tired of the same old original waffle? Ramp it up a bit and try this matcha waffle recipe for a new taste.
- 1 1/4 cup of all-purpose flour
- 5 tbsp of sugar
- 2 tbsp of baking powder
- 1 tbsp of matcha
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 cup of whole milk
- 1/4 cup of vegetable oil
- 1/2 tbsp of vanilla
- 1 egg
- In a bowl, sift and mix dry ingredients. While mixing wet ingredients and add to dry mix in another bowl
- Butter your waffle maker and ladle mix onto a waffle maker.
- Cook until golden brown for around 2.5 minutes on each side for a total of 5 minutes total.
- Serve hot and toasty with maple syrup and salted cultured butter.