Overnight oats is brilliant idea if you always rush in the morning. It keeps well in the refrigerator for up to five days. Thus you can prepare the whole weekdays ' breakfasts on a Sunday night!
Ingredients for a jar of overnight oats:
1) 1 cup of whole oats - or you can use instant oats if you dislike texture, according to your preference
2) 1 cup of milk of choice - cow's milk / almond milk / coconut milk, or anything you like
3) (optional) 3 spoons of nut butter - to add creaminess, skip if you don't like nutty flavour
4) (optional) 3 spoons of plain yogurt - to add creaminess and goodness!
5) Choice of toppings - it can be nuts, chia seeds or fruits or altogether!