PANCAKE FOR BREAKFAST?
Hmm, nothing beats homemade warm pancakes in the morning, especially when enjoyed with family on a weekend!
- A pinch of salt
- 1 tablespoon white sugar
- 1 1/4 cups milk
- 1 egg
- 3 tablespoons of melted butter
1. Sift together dry ingredients - the flour, baking powder, salt and sugar
2. Form a whole in the center and pour the moist ingredients - in the milk, egg and melted butter and mix lightly until smooth
3. Lightly oil a frying pan over and heat to medium high heat.
4. Pour or scoop the batter onto the pan.
5. Cook till brownish on both sides and serve hot with your choice of topping!
- Fresh fruits
- Maple syrup
- Chocolate/strawberry/caramel syrup
Or altogether as you wish!