QUICK & EASY DELICIOUS TIRAMISU DESSERT
Looking for a simple dessert recipe to end your meal? Try this quick and easy delicious Tiramisu recipe!
- 3 tsp of instant coffee granules
- 3 tbsp of coffee essence
- 250g tub of mascarpone
- 85g of condensed milk
- 1 tsp of vanilla extract
- 4-6 pieces of sponge fingers
- 1 tbsp of cocoa powder
- Mix the coffee granules with 2 tbsp boiling water in a large jug and stir to combine. Add the coffee essence and 75ml cold water. Pour into a shallow dish and set aside.
- Mix mascarpone, condensed milk and vanilla extract in a bowl. Beat the mix with an electric whisk until thick and smooth to make the cream layer.
- Break the sponge fingers into two or three pieces and soak in the coffee mixture for a few secs.
- Place the finger sponge in the bottom of two sundae glasses and top with the cream.
- Sift over the cocoa and chill for at least 1 hr before serving.