SIMPLE CHICKEN LASAGNA RECIPE
Looking for an easy recipe for your dinner meal? Try this simple chicken lasagna recipe! Try it once, and you'll want to eat it every day!
- 3 chicken breast halves(skinless & boneless)
- 6 pieces of uncooked lasagna noodles
- 1 cubeof chicken stock (chicken bouillon)
- ¼ cup of hot water
- 1 packof softened cream cheese
- 2 cups of shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 jar of spaghetti sauce
- Lightly saltwater in a large pot to a boil to cook lasagna noodles. Cook it for 8 to 10 minutes, or until al dente. Drain, rinse with cold water, and set aside.
- Next, place the chicken in a saucepan with enough water to cover, and bringit to a boil. Cook for around 20 minutes, or until no longer pink and juices run clear. Once cook, remove from saucepan, and shred.
- Preheat oven to 175 degrees Celsius.
- Dissolve chicken stockcube in hot water in a large bowl and mix the chicken together with the cream cheese, and 1 cup mozzarella cheese.
- Spread 1/3 of spaghetti sauce in the bottom of a 9x13 inch baking dish. Cover with the chicken mixture, and top with 3 lasagna noodles; repeat. Top with remaining sauce, and sprinkle with remaining mozzarella cheese.
- Bake for 45 minutes in the preheated oven.And that’s it!