SUPER MOIST OVEN-BAKED CHICKEN BREAST
Chicken breast can be dry and boring to be eaten. Here we share with you a recipe for a super moist oven-baked chicken breast.
- 4 chicken breasts , 150 - 180g each
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 1/2 tbsp brown sugar
- 1 tsp of paprika powder
- 1 tsp of thyme , or other herbs of choice
- 1/4 tsp of garlic powder
- 2 tsp of salt and pepper each
- Firstly, preheat the oven to 220°C.
- Next, pound the chicken to 1.5cm at the thickest part - using a rolling pin, meat mallet or even your fist. This will help the chicken to cook tender and evenly.
- Mix the s
- Place chicken upside down on tray with foil and baking paper. Then, drizzle the chicken with about 1 tsp oil, rub over with fingers and sprinkle with seasoning on both sides of the chicken covering as much of the surface area as you can.
- Bake the chicken for 18 minutes, or until the surface is golden, or the internal temperature is 75°C using a meat thermometer.
- Once cooked, remove from oven and immediately transfer chicken to serving plates.
Recipe inspired by Nagi from recipetineats.com